Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Abbess Blue Walking Saint Brendan's Labyrinth

Sometimes Abbess Blue will walk the Labyrinth with me... As I walk the path towards the center sometimes she follows and other times she leads... most times she steps over the rocks and doesn't follow the linear path to the center... eventually I make it to the center...sit...meditate... Abbess Blue will join me in the center through a nonlinear path... but we end up together in the center... Her path to the center+God+self differs from mine... there is always a playfulness in her step and there seems to be a desire to be near me and for me to rub her head... She seems to fully enjoy being a dog... I don't always enjoy being a human... There are things that confound me about Blue... What does she dream about... I'll watch her sleeping at night and she will be moving her legs and making noises... If I wake her up she has this weird confused look on her face... The other thing that confounds me about Blue is her insistence on eating Abbot Tigers cat poop out of the liter box... Zip-a-Dee-Doo-Dah!!! “It is better to live your own destiny imperfectly than to live an imitation of somebody else's life with perfection.” ―The Bhagavad Gita

No comments:

Post a Comment